2012年10月15日月曜日

Self-Introduction!

Hi!! My name is Taeko Iwao.
I am a second grade student of the Department of International Culture at our university.
I am from Otake City in Hioshima, so I live by myself in Yamaguchi.
I belong to the brass band, BLAZE at our university and I play the trombone.
I like Disney, because Disney cast a spell on me!
Of course, I like English.
However, I can not read fast sentences in English, so reading newspapers written in Eglish is very difficult for me.
I have to learn more vacaburaly.
I think it will help to improve my English skills.
Thanks for reading.

6 件のコメント:

  1. hi!! I look forward to listen your trombone in the school festival!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I look forward to meet you in the school festival, too!

      削除
  2. Hi, Taeko!
    I am very glad that you really like Shellie May!! :)
    Even I am happy, too!!

    返信削除
  3. Thank you so much, Saki!:)
    How are you?
    I hope you feel good soon.

    返信削除